Civil Litigation Lawyer in Altamonte Springs, FL

If you have been sued or served with a summons, call us. You have 20 days to answer a summons. We handle general civil litigation, insurance litigation, commercial litigation, and contract litigation matters such as breach of contract. We can help you.

We strive to reach a resolution to prevent formal legal action. However, sometimes legal action is needed. In these cases, that is where we can help. Whether or not your legal matters lead to the courtroom, we will aggressively, competently, and efficiently represent you. We evaluate every aspect of the matter at hand and assign staffing with the right combination of experience and expertise required to win. We will work with you to define your goals and ensure that you know when litigation is the best option for achieving them. We are committed to helping our clients.

We represent both businesses and individuals. It is important to select a knowledgeable attorney to represent you. Your objective in hiring an attorney is most likely to bring about a successful result for your case. When involved in a civil law dispute, having an advocate by your side who will work hard is very important. It is the main goal of my firm to make sure that your voice is heard.

If You Are Served with a Lawsuit, What Do You Do?
Being served with a complaint is NOT pleasant. However, you need to act quickly because if you fail to hire an attorney and respond within 20 days, the Plaintiff, the person bringing the lawsuit, can get a default against you. Please do not wait until the last minute. If a Plaintiff gets a default and there is no way to set it aside, then you will get a Judgment against you and subject you to garnishment of wages, attachment, and loss of certain property. There are many available defenses to a lawsuit and by not fighting them precludes you from asserting such defenses later on. If you are served with a lawsuit, do not hesitate to contact Attorney Jonathan Torres.

Contact us in Altamonte Springs, Florida, to speak with an attorney regarding the details of your case. Our lawyers offer services for clients throughout Central Florida.