Slip and Fall Lawyer in Altamonte Springs, FL
Property owners, whether individuals or businesses, have certain obligations under local, state, and federal laws. While these laws vary, the basic underlying fact of them is similar regardless of where you live: property owners or businesses have an obligation to keep their land and the buildings on top of it safe for authorized visitors and those with business there.
When they fail to do so, innocent people can suffer devastating personal injuries. Attorney Jonathan Torres will represent you in holding property owners or businesses accountable for their negligence. We’re available to speak to you about your claim and evaluate the viability of your case.
Examples of Cases We Handle:
- Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Dog Bite
- Homeowner Association Cases
- Staircase Cases
- Negligent Security
- Improper Lighting
- Electrocution Cases
- Defective Sidewalks
- Other Injury Resulting from Falling Objects or Merchandise in a Store
Premises Liability Cases Are Often Caused By:
- Substances on a Heavy Traffic Area in a Store or Mall
- Defective Electrical Wiring
- Poor Construction
- Cracks in Sidewalks
- Poor Maintenance and Disrepair
- Building Code Violations
Premises liability cases aren’t as dramatic or noticeable as car accidents, but they can still cause significant injuries that resonate for years. Many of our clients deal with the pain from their injuries for the rest of their lives.
Common Premises Liability Injuries Include:
- Broken Bones
- Electric Shocks
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Head Injuries
If you are involved in a slip/trip and fall accident, you should:
- Avoid making any detailed statements concerning fault.
- Get names of owners and managers of property.
- Write names of witnesses.
- Take good pictures of scene and injuries.
- Save footwear and clothing.
- Seek medical attention immediately if you are injured.
- Do not give any recorded statements to insurance adjusters without consulting with our firm first.
Call us for a free personal injury consultation, and you’ll speak with an attorney who will listen to your case and advise you on the next steps to take. At our office, you are not a case number. You are a person with an injury who needs help.
Contact us in Altamonte Springs, Florida, to speak with our attorneys regarding the details of your case. Our lawyers offer services for clients throughout Central Florida.